Bren New York
Collagen Enhancing Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum
The most popular collagen enhancer and moisturizer in the anti aging market today. This 15% hyaluronic acid serum is pure and super moisturizing! As the body ages, it depletes hyaluronic acid. Bren New York's Collagen Enhancing Hyaluronic Acid Serum contains 15% Hyaluronic Acid, hydrating your skin by attracting moisture and delivering it to your skin. This along with Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Cucumber Extract and Glycerin will account for extreme moisture.
Made in the USA
- Collagen enhancer
- Gentle exfoliator
- Effective in treating acne, rosacea, blemishes
- Reduces pore size and decreases serum oil production
- 15% hyaluronic acid serum - Spa strength
- Pure & super moisturizing
Hyaluronic Acid is recommended by dermatologists and estheticians because of the ability to exfoliate skin to reveal newer skin cells. Skin will appear healthier and rejuvenated. Used effectively in treating acne, rosacea and skin irritations.
Hyaluronic Acid supports the formation and maintenance of collagen, an important connective tissue. It aids in the prevention of collagen degradation which in turn will increase firmness and elasticity.
Arginine and advanced formula Carboner help to firm loose or sagging tissue - reducing wrinkle depth and density. Aloe soothes and replenishes promoting healthy cell membrane rejuvenation.
Paraben-free and preservative-free.
What is a serum? Serums contain highly concentrated ingredients chemically formulated into molecules much smaller than those in creams, and are thus absorbed quickly and more deeply into the skin for a highly intensive effect.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Vegetable Glycerin, L-Arginine, Carbomer, Cucumber Extract, Germall Plus
Acid & Vitamin C do is get rid
of all the old, dead layers of skin and help your skin
generate fresh new ones. Our tests show that you can
erase almost 20 to 30 years off your face in less than 30
days. But the key is to choose the natural creams and
serums that contain the highest and purest quality
ingredients, since they are not all the same - Dr.
You May Also
Action C Facial
Always perform a small patch test on skin to check for sensitivity to AHA's. Keep away from eyes. Best used at night. Use sunscreen along with this serum as AHA's can increase the effect of a sunburn.
- Wash your hands with soap and water before you apply serums, creams or lotions to your face.
- Use a very small amount of serum each time you apply it. Unlike makeup that is meant to cover the entire surface of your face completely, the serum just needs to absorb into your skin. A little dab is sufficient. Pour some of the serum into your palm. Depending on its consistency you may just need to pour a couple of drops on you finger tips. Use one long upward motion to apply anti-aging serums to your face. You want your motions to work against the pull of gravity.
- Remember to use anti-aging serums on your neck as well as your face. The serums contain vitamins A, B, C and D, which can help your skin remain elastic and firm. Firm skin is less likely to sag if you take care of it in your younger years.
- Let your serum absorb into your skin completely. The antioxidants start to reduce the number of harmful free radicals that can contribute to cancer and other diseases.
- Use your serum with an anti-wrinkle cream or other moisture-rich lotion for best results. At night apply your moisturizer or face cream after the serum has dried and been absorbed into your skin.
Collagen Enhancing Serum twice a day to receive the full benefits
of its nutrients. Apply it to your clean face after you have
showered in the morning, before you put on your makeup. The second
time can be before you go to bed at night, after cleansing.